Thursday, April 30, 2009

a good nikah today

May God bless his marriage forever! It was of Raju- who is in the car driving business. He is not single but double from today. We went to Gola bazar near Gorakhpur and it was a good one. Only that the scorching heat played spoilsport to the joyride that it was supposed to be! Depite that I saw the farmers toiling to grow tamatar, bel, dhaniya, neneua and many other good things that are dirt-cheap over there but are lmost a rip-off in cities. I was tempted but stayed away from non-veg(mutton) in the food as I have been doing since past two years. I must say that these khansasamas are different and better than the rest. Somewhat like what Karim offers you in old Delhi.
Came back and had a chat with friends in the evening; had a dosa at a hang-out and then watched Jerry Maguire- a good movie, featuring the trials and tribulations of the sports fraternity! Like a no-brainer, I enjoyed the spectacle and despite that it is a cynical world especially in tough compettive businesss world showcased in the movie, I enjoyed the finer emotions in a human being.

No comments: