Sunday, December 6, 2009

Numero uno in test wow India

Good to claim the top slot in test cricket for team India. However, their reign is shaky because of fewer matches under their belt. A fantastic team it is and it will not be lonely for them to stay at the top as the team is a big one with a batting order that can bat uptil number 7. The inclusion of Zak has bolstered the bowling attack with the spiners Bhazzi and Ojha looking good if not ominous. Sehwag is redefining test criket batting pecking order and Sachin is already high in praise for the current team touting it as the best India team side he has ever played with. As a die-hard Indian cricket afficando I am wasting my time blogging on it, which I am sure few wil read.
Par confidence to dekho boss!!!
Aisa hi confidence tha when I sat idle after B.Tech. to write a prosaic fairytale long story of a love affair and few of my friends hailed it as a 'national comedy'. I am planning to rewrite it but after preserving the original manuscript just to showcase how a starry-eyed youth succumbs to reality in his early thirties and tweaks the entire script in a realistic fashion. Is is the right thing to do? It is debatable and an open-ended discussion can follow suit. Practically, this was destined. Philosophically, this is perhaps not right. Let me see if I can manage muster to do an encore!

No comments: